It is important we can provide assurance for the proper use and financial accountability of our funding.
Therefore, we undertake a random selection of approved grants and scholarships for follow-up audits. These typically involve checking:
- funding has been spent on the approved purpose
- all funding conditions have been met
- you have child protection policies
- payments went to your verified bank account
- copies of invoice/receipts from your supplier(s)
- copies of bank statement/online payments showing payment to your supplier(s)
- accountability reporting was completed
We may also visit you to see how the grant was spent.